LocoCook Multipurpose Jar/Pitcher With Three Attachments 1300ml (White) - Modern Drinkware Collection
LocoCook's Multipurpose Jar/Pitcher is made to make your life simple and enjoyable. You can now make your favourite beverages such as cooled drinks, infused drinks, cold brew coffee – all in one single jar/pitcher.
Ice crystals - Keep your drinks cooler for longer with the ice crystal attachment, simply fill the attachment with water and freeze it; once frozen the ice crystal can be attached to the pitcher to make your juice or water refreshingly cool instantly.
Infuser - Water infused with fresh fruits is all the craze at the moment. Jazz up your water with this new attachment which allows the flavour of the fruit to seep into the water and transform a simple water glass into a burst of fresh fruit flavour.
Coffee/tea brewer - This attachment will definitely give you that caffeine fix. It was specifically designed to brew; just add your choice of coffee or tea to the filter basket attachment and then add hot or cold water to the pitcher and just let it brew for a few minutes. Now you can enjoy a cup of coffee anytime.
- Large capacity tempered borosilicate glass
- Three attachments for three choices
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
- Diameter- 10cm
- Height - 25.5cm
16.7 x 13.7 x 27.9cm
- Ice crystals (height) - 17cm
- Infuser (height) - 14cm
- Coffee/tea Brewer - 17cm
Glass vs Plastic
• Glass is harmful chemical free. BPA (bisphenol-A) and phthalates are present in plastic, these are harmful chemicals that are considered carcinogenic. These chemicals can affect your hormone system, brain, reproductive system, and may even contribute to cancer development as well.
• Harmful chemicals do not leach into the food when you use/heat glass containers; whereas when you use/heat plastic containers there is high possibility of harmful carcinogenic chemicals leaching into your food.
• Daily wear and tear of plastic also constitutes to the harmful carcinogenic chemicals to leach on to our food, skin, hair etc. Washing or heating the plastic containers facilitates leaching of BPA chemicals. Since glass does not contain any chemicals there are no chances of any leaching of harmful chemical products.
• Food remains fresher for longer in a glass container,
• Glass containers does not retain the taste or smell of the food that has been stored in it; whereas plastic containers tend to retain the smell due to their porous nature.
Positive Environmental Implications of Using Glass
• Since glass is non-porous, it does not leach toxic chemicals into the food and the glass surface does not show any signs of daily wear and tear; glass articles can be used as many times as you want to and they will look and feel as new every time.
• Glass is recycled more than plastic. According to a report from the Container Recycling Institute, plastic bottles were recycled at an average rate of 29% while glass bottles were recycled at an average rate of 37%.
• Producing glass regularly is safer for the environment, emits less toxic chemicals. Producing a 16-ounce PET (plastic) bottle generates more than 100 times the toxic emissions to air and water than making the same bottle out of glass.