Carl Schmidt Sohn Shikoku Santoku Chef Knife, 13cm
Carl Schmidt Sohn’s SHIKOKU Santoku Knife collection is corrosion resistance and very durable as it is made of the highest quality of chrome and nickel-steel. The Chef’s Knife is strong, stylish and very effective. Santoku knives are general all-purpose knives that can be used for chopping, slicing and dicing. The Santoku knives are specially designed to maintain the balance of the blade with the handle so as to ensure smooth operational harmony.
Soft Touch Handle 13 cm long Grafton edge for easy cutting.
Stainless steel utensils/cookware are more popular, for its many durable and low maintenance qualities.
1. Stainless steel is more durable than other form of cookwares
2. Stainless steel is physically strong; it does not dent or damage easily
3. Cooking can be performed unlimited times
4. Utensils made of stainless steel are easy to clean and maintain
5. It will look virtually new for years, if stored and maintained properly
HEALTH BENEFITS OF STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE
1) Stainless steel utensils and cookware are PFOA and PTFE free. PFOA and PTFE are considered carcinogenic chemicals which are present in the coating of the non stick pans. These two chemicals are proven to be toxic to humans. If exposed for a long duration these chemicals can cause kidney disorder or bladder infection.
2)Stainless steel does not corrode easily, that is why food cooked in it is safer to consume. And the Utensil can be used for a longer period of time. Corroded pan or pots run the risk of leaking or releasing harmful chemicals into the food thus affecting our over all health.
3)Scientifically proven research shows that stainless steel is resistant towards chemical reaction of salt, acid or alkali into the food being prepared on and/or off the heat.
4) Stainless steel utensils and cookware are low maintenance, stainless steel can be easily cleaned with soap water and the stains come off without much difficulty. When cleaned so effortlessly bacteria or germs tend not to grow inside the cookware. The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. This characteristic of stainless steel makes it the first choice for strict hygiene conditions.
5)Stainless steel is 100% recyclable. In fact, 50% of new stainless steel comes from old remelted stainless steel scrap, thereby completing the full life cycle.