LocoCook® Portable Glass Bottle With Infuser Attachment 500ml (Green) - Drinkware Collection
LocoCook portable bottle with insurer attachment. Are you looking for that perfect bottle where you can put your favourite fruit infused drinks and carry along with you? Are you one of those health freaks who keep looking for fresh fruit drinks wherever you go? Then the portable infuser glass bottle is the one for you the.
Carry a healthy and fruit flavour infused drink wherever you go. The durable and hygienic borosilicate glass bottle is just the right size for easy carrying and storing, and the integrated plastic ring is perfect for easy handling. The silicone outer sleeve not only adds comfort and protection but also insulates the beverage, keeping it hot or cold as per your preference. All you need to do is open the top, take a sip and enjoy your drink. You can also use this bottle to enjoy your coffee on the go.
Diameter - 6.5cm
Height - 26cm
8.2 x 8.2 x 27.4cm
- Infuser - 14.5cm
Glass vs Plastic
• Glass is harmful chemical free. BPA (bisphenol-A) and phthalates are present in plastic, these are harmful chemicals that are considered carcinogenic. These chemicals can affect your hormone system, brain, reproductive system, and may even contribute to cancer development as well.
• Harmful chemicals do not leach into the food when you use/heat glass containers; whereas when you use/heat plastic containers there is high possibility of harmful carcinogenic chemicals leaching into your food.
• Daily wear and tear of plastic also constitutes to the harmful carcinogenic chemicals to leach on to our food, skin, hair etc. Washing or heating the plastic containers facilitates leaching of BPA chemicals. Since glass does not contain any chemicals there are no chances of any leaching of harmful chemical products.
• Food remains fresher for longer in a glass container,
• Glass containers does not retain the taste or smell of the food that has been stored in it; whereas plastic containers tend to retain the smell due to their porous nature.
Positive Environmental Implications of Using Glass
• Since glass is non-porous, it does not leach toxic chemicals into the food and the glass surface does not show any signs of daily wear and tear; glass articles can be used as many times as you want to and they will look and feel as new every time.
• Glass is recycled more than plastic. According to a report from the Container Recycling Institute, plastic bottles were recycled at an average rate of 29% while glass bottles were recycled at an average rate of 37%.
• Producing glass regularly is safer for the environment, emits less toxic chemicals. Producing a 16-ounce PET (plastic) bottle generates more than 100 times the toxic emissions to air and water than making the same bottle out of glass.