CS KOCHSYSTEME Edlon Dinner Cutlery Set (Set of 30)
CS KOCHSYSTEME Edlon collection is a very stylish set of cutlery that is very durable.
- It has Stainless steel 18/10 - Mirror Polished.
Gift set configuration:
- Dinner Knife x 6
- Dinner Fork x 6
- Dinner Spoon x 6
- Cake Forks x 6
- Coffee Spoon x 6
Stainless steel utensils/cookware are more popular, for its many durable and low maintenance qualities.
- Stainless steel is more durable than other form of cookwares
- Stainless steel is physically strong; it does not dent or damage easily
- Cooking can be performed unlimited times
- Utensils made of stainless steel are easy to clean and maintain
- It will look virtually new for years, if stored and maintained properly
HEALTH BENEFITS OF STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE
1) Stainless steel utensils and cookware are PFOA and PTFE free. PFOA and PTFE are considered carcinogenic chemicals which are present in the coating of the non stick pans. These two chemicals are proven to be toxic to humans. If exposed for a long duration these chemicals can cause kidney disorder or bladder infection.
2)Stainless steel does not corrode easily, that is why food cooked in it is safer to consume. And the Utensil can be used for a longer period of time. Corroded pan or pots run the risk of leaking or releasing harmful chemicals into the food thus affecting our over all health.
3)Scientifically proven research shows that stainless steel is resistant towards chemical reaction of salt, acid or alkali into the food being prepared on and/or off the heat.
4) Stainless steel utensils and cookware are low maintenance, stainless steel can be easily cleaned with soap water and the stains come off without much difficulty. When cleaned so effortlessly bacteria or germs tend not to grow inside the cookware. The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. This characteristic of stainless steel makes it the first choice for strict hygiene conditions.
5)Stainless steel is 100% recyclable. In fact, 50% of new stainless steel comes from old remelted stainless steel scrap, thereby completing the full life cycle.